Anna Bringing First Person Horror To Macs September 21 0 Размещено: 13. Sep 2012 Добавил Nemo
Kalypso Media Digital recently announced a digital distribution deal for Anna, a first person horror adventure title from Dreampainters. The game puts players in an abandoned sawmill where they must struggle to uncover the secrets of the protagonist's dark past.
Anna is a first-person horror adventure that explores the darkest depths of the human psyche. Set in an abandoned sawmill nestled high in the mountains, Anna challenges you to uncover horrific clues and use them to solve puzzles related to your character’s dark past. As you play, Anna will change locations and unveil new secrets. The way you play will not only determine the mental health of your main character, but will also lead to one of three possible endings.
· A haunting tale of psychological terror
· Three possible endings, each determined by the player’s actions in the storyline
· Physics-based environmental puzzles
· A faithful 3D recreation of the Italian countryside and a sinister sawmill that await your exploration
· Atmospheric soundtrack
· Brain-twisting puzzles to solve and horrific clues to uncover
The digital version of Anna will also include the following bonus material:
· Photos of the real-world sawmill location
· Complete soundtrack
· Main character’s notebook in English and Italian
Anna will be available to purchase on Mac and Windows PCs on September 21, 2012 for $9.99/£7.99/€9.99